I’m Bianca but my friends call me “B.” I am a Certified Wedding Planner in Austin, Texas.
I have always LOVED weddings. Even when I was a child, my heart felt “warm and fuzzy,” when I saw the bride walk down the aisle. While other children my age probably said “yuck!” at the first kiss, I was gleaming with awe.
In 2018, after some serious praying and research, I decided to pursue this passion and make a career of it. Since then I have taken every opportunity to learn about this beautiful industry. This journey includes an internship with one of San Antonio's most respected Wedding Planners and diving into the bridal industry as a Bridal Dress Stylist. In October 2019, my husband and I moved to Austin, TX where I launched Bianca Nichole Events full time.
I am genuinely excited to meet each new bride and brainstorm with you about your ideas and hopes for your wedding day! I am here to help busy brides as you plan your big day and would love to answer any questions you may have.
1. I love brunch! Give me all the breakfast food, mimosas and Bloody Marys - yum!
2. I only drink my milk with ice
3. I am a volunteer for CASA, which means I am a court-appointed advocate for abused and neglected children
4. In college, I was a member of Phi Mu
5. Guilty of using the words “y’all” and "literally" in almost every conversation
"If you are getting married and need a wedding planner or day of coordinator, Bianca is your girl! I swear I could not have gotten through one of the craziest/ best days of my life without her. I literally had to worry about NOTHING!
-Tiffany & Mario
"Bianca was so supportive & genuine. Bianca tended my every need."