Now that you’re engaged you’re probably searching for ways to ask your bridesmaids. You need a team to help you plan your big day and your girls are just the beginning.
- Grab a cute box or gift bag to put all her items in
- Include a “proposal” card that asks them to be a part of your wedding party (don’t worry I created a few free cards for you)
- Include a few small gifts
- Include details about the wedding such as colors, date and/or location
- A personalized gift with their name such as a wine glass or necklace
- Something that has the title of Bridesmaid or Maid of Honor such as a getting ready robe, cup or t-shirt
- Mini alcohol or wine bottles
- Nail polish or bath bombs (extra points if they match your color scheme)
- Candy or their favorite snack
- A framed photo of you two
Photo from www.sprinklesandconfetti.com
Don’t forget to include a proposal card that asks your girls to be a part of the wedding party! All you have to do is print the card on card stock paper! You can also cute them out and glue them to a glitter or metallic paper to add dimension or decor.
Tell me in the comments below what you included in your bridesmaid proposal!
Let’s get this planning party started! Want Bianca Nichole Events to help plan your wedding day? Click here to send us an inquiry!
Bianca Nichole Events is an Austin based wedding planner, and will travel to San Antonio, Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, Corpus Christi and the surrounding Texas Hill Country area.