Now that you’re engaged you’re probably searching for ways to ask your bridesmaids. You need a team to help you plan your big day and your girls are just the beginning.
- Grab a cute box or gift bag to put all her items in
- Include a “proposal” card that asks them to be a part of your wedding party (don’t worry I created a few free cards for you)
- Include a few small gifts
- Include details about the wedding such as colors, date and/or location
- A personalized gift with their name such as a wine glass or necklace
- Something that has the title of Bridesmaid or Maid of Honor such as a getting ready robe, cup or t-shirt
- Mini alcohol or wine bottles
- Nail polish or bath bombs (extra points if they match your color scheme)
- Candy or their favorite snack
- A framed photo of you two
Photo from www.sprinklesandconfetti.com
Don’t forget to include a proposal card that asks your girls to be a part of the wedding party! All you have to do is print the card on card stock paper! You can also cute them out and glue them to a glitter or metallic paper to add dimension or decor.
Tell me in the comments below what you included in your bridesmaid proposal!